Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

Written by Rachel

Since we were out celebrating this great country on Friday, I didn't get the chance to write a post to wrap up Rachel Week.  So I'll just share some pictures of our festivities for the day.  We sure are blessed to live here!  There are so many things I take for granted, so I love that we have a holiday to remember the liberties that we enjoy...Plus it's just a perfect day to spend with family! ;) Oh, and thanks for following along for Rachel Week!!  There is definitely more to come, so stay tuned...

A little patriotic parade fun

^^My little buddy^^
^^Waiting for fireworks...and yes, Harper and I struggle with the camera flash. ^^
^^Harper decided this year that she was scared of the loud fireworks, so...
...we watched Frozen and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang clips on YouTube like this the whole time instead.^^



No comments:

Post a Comment