Monday, November 17, 2014

Our Miracle Baby

Written by Heather
 We are beyond excited to be expecting our 3rd baby in March. After 3 cycles of IVF and a very scary start to this pregnancy, there was a point when I didn’t think we’d make it this far ever again. We had a very small chance of this pregnancy continuing in the beginning due to a huge SCH bleed that was pretty much taking over my uterus. For about 7 weeks, we were told on and off that I was most likely going to miscarry, but one thing is for sure, this little baby is a fighter! I was at the doctors every few days to monitor the bleed and every time this little baby would surprise us with that little heart beat! I can’t even express how sick with nerves I would get anticipating seeing that little fluttering on the ultrasound, then hearing the sweet sound of the heart beat. I was pretty much an emotional wreck for those few weeks! At 10 weeks we were so surprised to see this on my ultrasound…..


…this is about when things started getting more positive. I love hearing my Dr.’s excitement on the ultrasound! She couldn’t believe that this baby made it though the rocky start to this pregnancy.


I am now about 21 weeks along with a healthy baby girl and we couldn’t be happier! My boys are so excited to be getting a baby sister!! Its been a really hard couple of years trying to get this baby here and its all been worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment